Thursday, November 5, 2015

How To Sing And Play Guitar – Tips From A Pro Singer


This is a article from Meghan Nixon my number one girl for Skype vocal lessons! Hello fellow musicians! Today I m going to give you some advice on how to sing and play guitar at the same time. A lot of my private voice students play the guitar and I see them all struggle with the same issues. I ve got 3 tips to help you sing better while playing. How To Sing And Play Guitar 1.) Keep your upper body upright and open. I often see my students curl over their guitars with their backs bent towards the instrument. Beginners who are watching their hands tend to do this the most, but even skilled players don t always consider how their posture affects their singing. Your singing voice is a wind instrument. Bending the instrument limits your volume and breath considerably. Ideally, your back will be straight & relaxed and your chest and ribs will be open. This allows you to take the deep, low breaths you need to produce a strong sound. Need some help with breathing?  Check out this step by st
http://bit.ly/1RZklyz

No comments:

Post a Comment