Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bruddah IZ “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” Ukulele Tab


Bruddah IZ Somewhere Over The Rainbow Ukulele Tab by Israel Kamakawiwio ole AKA Bruddah IZ .  His Hawaiian name translates into The Fearless Eyed and I am finally getting around to writing his highly requested version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow.  He used a ukulele with a low G on the recording but the version I am writing will work for either low or high G ukuleles.  There is a very cool pick strum technique used where the 4th string is played alone then chord strums follow.  This strum technique with a low G allows the 4th string to sound as a bass note.  I checked it on my high G ukulele and it still sounds cool.  Please contact me for free page one updates and Skype review! The post Bruddah IZ Somewhere Over The Rainbow Ukulele Tab appeared first on jeffrey-thomas.com.
http://bit.ly/1NpbWku

No comments:

Post a Comment